Assalamualaykum Wr Br..:)
Today we discuss about stuff in hadoop 2.7.3
- To Know the version of hadoop installed in your system then user the below command $ hadoop version
- Start the Hadoop using command $ start-all.sh
- Know the status of Java virtual Machine process status from command $ JPS
- Create a text file in home directory with command as gedit aejaaz.txt and write some data in it and save then close it.
- Now moving this file in hdfs using command $ hdfs dfs -put /aejaaz.txt /input
- The Above image shows result of all commands stated above.
- Find the count of all words in files using hadoop predefined wordcount mapreduce program. Note: at first type hadoop then type jar then path of
- Now lets start exploring it in web browser from url http://localhost:50070Thats it for today..!!! Jazakallah khair