Assalamualaykum Wr Br..:)
Today we discuss about the required steps to install Zookeeper on Ubuntu.
- Open the terminal using Ctrl + Shift + T
- Download the Zoo Keeper package using wget command from the link: $ wget http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.8/
- Unzip the downloaded package using command: $ tar -xvf zookeeper-3.4.8.tar.gz
- Open the bashrc file and update the file with zookeeper home location using the command $ gedit ~/.bashrc add the following lines
export ZOOKEEPER_HOME = /home/<system_name>/zookeeper-3.4.8
- To verify correctness of bashrc file, run the bashrc file using command
$ source ~/.bashrc
- Finally close the terminal to refresh all the updates to affect then open new terminal and execute the following command:
$ zkServer.sh start
which displays the information as follows:
Zookeeper JMX enabled by default..
Thats it..Thank for the day..:) enjoy Technology.